Want to know a way of reading the largest or smallest email by size in Outlook? Read this article to know how to sort emails by size in Outlook Online.
Outlook has a lot of functionalities that can be made use of by the user. It provides a mode of communication, scheduling meetings, and appointments, tracking our work days, and many other things. We can also receive emails and attachments of various sizes in Outlook.
I usually want to sort my emails by size. So, I’ve written this article to show you how you can do the same on your Outlook app.
Topics listed below are mentioned in this article. Continue to read to know more.
- How to sort emails by size in Outlook for Microsoft Office 365 in Mac
- How to sort emails by size in Outlook for Office 365 in Windows
- How to sort emails by size in Outlook on the web
- How to sort emails by size in Outlook Online app on iPhone
- How to sort emails by Size in Outlook app for Android
How to Sort Emails by Size in Outlook for Microsoft Office 365 in Mac
Outlook on Mac also has the option to Sort emails.
- Launch the Outlook app on Mac.
- On the Outlook home page, click on Organize on the top navigation pane.
- Moving on, click on Arrange By.
- Select Sort from the drop-down menu.
Hope this helps you read your emails in Outlook for Mac according to your comfort.
How to Sort Emails by Size in Outlook for Office 365 in Windows
Outlook on Windows offers quite several settings for sorting emails as per our needs. Let’s have a look!
Via Navigation pane:
- Launch the Outlook app on Windows.
- Click on View on the top navigation pane.
- Now, click on Arrange By option. A drop-down menu will appear.
- Tap on Sort in that list.
- The emails will get sorted by size in Outlook.
- We can also change the order (ascending and descending) by tapping on the Reverse Sort option on the navigation pane.
- Tap on View option on the navigation pane.
- Next, click on Arrange By option.
- A drop-down menu will appear. Press on View Settings.
- A new window will open. Right-click on Sort.
- Another window will open. Under Size, we can select Ascending or Descending.
- Finally, click on OK.
The emails will get sorted according to size in Outlook for Mac.
Also read: How to Add Gmail Account in Outlook for Microsoft 365? [5 Methods]
How to Sort Emails by Size in Outlook on the Web
Outlook on the web gives us the option to access our Outlook account from any device and web browser. Starting off!
- Sign in to the Outlook account at Outlook.com via any web browser such as Google Chrome, Safari, etc.
- Click on Filter on top of the email pane.
- Then right-click on Sort.
- Select Size in the drop-down menu.
- Again, under Sort order, we can either choose Largest on top or Smallest on top as per our choice.
Therefore, this is the shortest way to sort the emails by size in Outlook on the web.
Can We Sort Emails on Outlook App for iPhone and Android
Unfortunately, the Outlook app for iPhone and Android doesn’t have the Sort option in the Filter tab. Therefore, we won’t be able to sort the emails by size as well. Additionally, we can’t change the filter options from the settings also.
So, if there is a requirement to change the sorting we need to change it from the desktop Outlook application or Outlook on the web app.
Check out: How to Get Taskbar in Outlook Online? [2 Method]
In conclusion, I have mentioned the steps for sorting the emails by size in Mac, Windows, and Outlook on the web. Read the steps and implement them on your Outlook account. Hope this resolves any issues that you might be facing.
You may also like:
- How to Remove Recent Searches in Outlook Online? [2 Methods]
- How to Download All Mails from Outlook Online? [3 Methods]
- How to Remove an Account from Outlook Online? [5 Simple Ways]
- How to Change a Title in Reply Mail in Outlook Online? [3 Ways]
- How to Sort Folders in Outlook Online? [2 Possible Ways]
- move all emails to bcc outlook online
I am Kirithika and a senior technical content writer expertise in using various Microsoft and Google tools like OneDrive, Outlook Online, Word Online, Microsoft Forms, Microsoft teams, Google Drive, etc. I love to share how-to tutorials, tips, and tricks on these tools. From last 5 years, I am trying to serve various clients across the United States of America. Check out more on About me page.