Want to add your Gmail account to Outlook Online but facing issues? This article will show you how to add Gmail account in Outlook for Microsoft 365.
Outlook plays a crucial role in managing organizational work. One of the features is that we can add multiple accounts in Outlook to keep track of the work. Google Mail and Calendar accounts can be added as an additional mailbox for Microsoft 365 subscribers.
I’ve shared my experience of adding a Gmail account in Outlook. Let’s see how the changes can be made in Outlook.
Formerly, I had talked about How to Remove Recent Searches in Outlook Online and How to Change a Title in Reply Mail in Outlook Online as well.
The list below consists of the topics covered in this article:
- How to add Gmail account in Outlook Online for Mac
- How to add Gmail account in Outlook for Windows
- How to add Gmail account in Outlook on the Web
- How to add Gmail account in Outlook Online for iPhone
- How to add Gmail account in Outlook for Android
How to Add Gmail Account in Outlook Online for Mac
Outlook increases the efficiency of the users and can keep track of multiple account updates at once. Read ahead to know how to add Gmail account in Outlook for Mac.
- Open Outlook app in Mac.
- Now, click on Preferences > Accounts.
- Tap on the + plus icon. Then select New Account in Outlook for Mac.
- On the new window, enter the Gmail email address. Click on Continue.
- Type the account password then click on Continue.
Finally, the Gmail account gets added to Outlook.
How to Add Gmail Account in Outlook for Windows
In Outlook for Windows, the Gmail account can be easily added.
- Launch the Outlook app in Windows.
- Tap on File on the top left.
- Choose Add Account option in Outlook.
- Enter the Gmail email address and press on Connect.
- Again, on the new window enter the Gmail email address then click Next.
- Next, enter the account password.
- A page will appear with terms and conditions, click on Allow.
- The Gmail account will be added to Outlook. Click on Done.
Accessing the Gmail emails in Outlook will save our time and energy.
Also read: How to Change the Default Font in Outlook? [5 Main Ways]
How to Add Gmail Account in Outlook on the Web
Outlook on the web can be used in any web browser. We just need to sign in with our Outlook credentials. Moving on, we’ll see how a Gmail account can be added to Outlook for the web.
- Log in to your Outlook account in Outlook.com using web browsers like Google Chrome, Safari, Mozilla Firefox, etc.
- Click on the Profile icon on the top right side.
- Choose the option Sign in with a different account.
- Next, enter the Gmail email address and password and click on Continue.
Thus, the Gmail account gets added to Outlook for Microsoft 365.
How to Add Gmail Account in Outlook Online for iPhone
Dive in to know the steps to add Gmail account in Outlook app for iPhone.
- Go to the Outlook app on iPhone.
- Click on the Outlook icon on the top left side.
- Now, click on the Settings icon below.
- Moving on, tap on Add Email Account option in Outlook.
- From the pop-up list, choose Add Email Account.
- Add the Gmail email address then tap on Add Account.
- Then Outlook will ask us to choose an account that needs to be added.
- Next, enter the password and add the account.
Lastly, click on Done and the Gmail account will get added in Outlook for Microsoft 365.
Click to know: How to Print Emails on Outlook for Microsoft 365? [5 Techniques]
How to Add Gmail Account in Outlook for Android
Have a look at how we can add a Gmail account in Outlook for Android.
- Open the Outlook app on Android.
- Tap on the Outlook icon on the top left.
- Click on the add button to add Gmail account.
- Now, choose to Add an account from the options.
- Enter the Gmail email address and click on Continue on Outlook.
- Then enter the password and the account will be added to Outlook.
Note: Keep in mind that the Gmail account password is correct, otherwise you may have issues signing in to the Gmail account via the Outlook app.
Providing several services has made Outlook for Microsoft 365 one of the most likable communication and management application for organizations as well as individuals. Having the attribute of adding a Gmail account to our Outlook account is a huge plus. Also, make sure that you follow the steps properly and implement them accordingly. Hope this article answers your questions.
You may like to read more on Outlook:
- How to Get Taskbar in Outlook Online? [2 Method]
- How to Search Emails in Outlook Online? [3 Method]
- How to Recover Deleted Emails in Outlook Online? [5 Ways]
- How to Add Second Email to Outlook Online? [2 Methods]
- How to Remove an Account from Outlook Online? [5 Simple Ways]
- How to Download All Mails from Outlook Online? [3 Methods]
- How to Create Birthdays On Outlook Online?
- How to Check Storage Space in Outlook for Microsoft 365? [5 Ultimate Ways]
- How to Sort Emails by Size in Outlook Online? [3 Methods]
I am Susanne Winberg and I work as an Outlook online expert. I love staying in New York, United States of America, and I have 10+ Years of experience using outlook and outlook online. I enjoy sharing my knowledge on Outlook with others through Outlook tutorials, Outlook tips, and tricks. Read more