Have you ever tried the stock images option in Microsoft Outlook? Then this is the right page for you to check how to use stock images in Outlook Online.
Stock images in Microsoft Outlook have a great feature that is used for branding purposes, time and resource efficiency then consistency can be achieved.
When using stock images, we have clear rights to use the images, avoiding potential copyright issues that might arise when using unauthorized or unlicensed visuals.
Here I am sharing my real-time experience in using the stock images in Outlook Online application.
Use Stock Image in Outlook Online Desktop Application
Below are the points to use the stock image in the Outlook Online desktop application.
- Open Microsoft Outlook in the desktop application.
- Click New Email on the Home page of the Outlook Online desktop application.
- Click the Insert option and simultaneously click Stock Images in the Outlook Online desktop application.
- Once you click Stock Images, the different images will be opened up. Choose the required image. Under Stock Images, we can see different options such as Images, Icons, Cutout People, Stickers, Illustrations, and Cartoon People.
- Choose the image based on your choice and click Insert Option in the Outlook Online application.
- It will give all kinds of images required for the body of the Email in Outlook. If I choose education, then all the related images of education will shown.
- If I choose one image and then click the Insert option, the image will be occupied in the body of the email in the Outlook Online desktop application.
This is the method to use the Stock Image in the Outlook Online desktop application.
Remove the Stock Image in Outlook Online
Once the Stock image has been created, if we want to remove or delete then we will see how to remove the Stock Image in the Outlook Online desktop application.
- Open Microsoft Outlook in the desktop application.
- Make sure you have inserted the stock image in the body of the Email in the Outlook Online desktop application.
- Once you click Cut, the image will be removed from the Outlook Online desktop application.
This is the method to remove images in the Outlook Online desktop application.
Why Images are not Showing in Outlook Online
Technically, there might be some reasons for not showing the images in Outlook Online. Below are the troubleshooting or reviewing methods that can be checked in the Outlook Online application.
Step-1: Type the Internet Option in the start menu of the computer.
Step-2: Now Internet Properties page will appear. Click the Advanced option to check why images not showing in Outlook Online.
Step-3: On the same page, scroll down to see the Security option. Enable the option Do not save encrypted pages to disk then click OK.
By doing this simple method, we can check the reason for not showing the images in Outlook Online.
Unblock Images in Outlook Online
Follow the below steps to unblock images in the Outlook Online application.
Step-1: Click File on the Home page of the Microsoft Outlook desktop application.
Step-2: Click Options on the Account Information page to unblock the image in the Outlook online application.
Step-3: Clik Trust Center and Trust Center Settings then click OK to check the reason for not showing the image in the Outlook Online desktop application.
Step-4: Make sure the option Don’t download pictures automatically in standard HTML email messages or RSS items is disabled and click OK.
This is how we have to unblock the images in the Outlook Online desktop application.
Reason to Use Stock Images in Outlook Online
There are several reasons to use stock Images in Outlook Online. Below are the important reasons to use it.
Visual Appearance – Stock images can enhance the visual appearance of our emails. They can make our messages more visually good, especially when used in newsletters, promotional emails, or marketing campaigns. A proper image can capture the recipient’s attention and make our email attractive.
Branding – Stock images can be selected to align with our brand’s image and message. Regularly using specific types of images can help improve our brand identity and make our emails more recognizable to our clients.
Time and Resource Efficiency – Using stock images can save our time and resources compared to creating custom visuals. We can quickly find and select images that suit our needs from more options.
Variety – Stock image libraries or collections offer a wide variety of images on different topics and themes. This allows us to choose images that match the subject related to the email in Outlook online.
From this, you have learned how to use stock images in the Outlook Online desktop application. Using stock images in the Outlook body of the email enhances the information to the end user and makes the thing understand easily. For project presentation purposes it will be helpful to get the point if we are using the stock image feature in the Outlook Online application.
You may also like:
- How to Use Shapes in Outlook Online
- How to Split Tables in Outlook Online
- How to Use Formulas for Tables in Outlook Online
I am Kirithika and a senior technical content writer expertise in using various Microsoft and Google tools like OneDrive, Outlook Online, Word Online, Microsoft Forms, Microsoft teams, Google Drive, etc. I love to share how-to tutorials, tips, and tricks on these tools. From last 5 years, I am trying to serve various clients across the United States of America. Check out more on About me page.