Want to know how can a reminder be set in Outlook every 15 days? Worry not! Continue reading to know how to set a reminder in Outlook every 15 days.
Moving forward, I have tested the methods myself so it’s safe to say that you can follow them too. Let’s see what we have in store!
I had formerly written about How to Set Calendar Reminders in Outlook for Microsoft 365 and How to Turn Off Reminders in Outlook Online as well.
Topics covered in this article are mentioned below:
- How to set a reminder in Outlook Online for Mac every 15 days
- How to set a reminder every 15 days in Outlook app for Windows
- How to set a reminder in Outlook for Microsoft 365 in web browser
- How we can set reminder every 15 days for Outlook Online on iPhone
- How to set reminder every 15 days in Outlook for Microsoft Teams for Android
How to Set a Reminder in Outlook Online for Mac Every 15 Days
The Outlook interface is different for Mac. So, let’s see how to set the reminders for every 15 days in Mac Outlook for Microsoft 365.
- Open the Outlook app in Mac.
- Click on the Calendar icon on lower left side.
- Tap on a date to add a task and reminder for the same.
- Now, hit New appointment on top left corner of the Outlook.
- On the new window, enter the Title, Start time, End time. Then click on Make Recurring.
- Enter the Start, End, Duration, etc. And the 15 days repetitive reminders. Then tap on OK on Outlook.
- Moving forward, press on Save & Close on the top left side.
The task will get added to the calendar along with the recurring reminder in the Outlook Online app for Mac.
How to Set a Reminder in Outlook for Microsoft 365 in Web Browser
Setting reminder in Outlook web app for every 15 days is very simple. Read the steps below.
- Open any web browser and sign in to the Outlook account in Outlook.com.
- Tap the To Do tick mark icon on the left side.
- Add a task in the taskbar of Outlook.
- Now, click on Task on the left side and select the task that needs a reminder.
- A menu will crop on the right side of Outlook.
- Choose Remind me. A list will appear, select the Pick a date & time option.
- A calendar will appear. Select the date and time and tap Save.
- Next, press the Repeat button. Click on Custom. Fill 15 days as an option.
- Finally, tap on Save.
The reminder will be set for every 15 days on Outlook web app.
Also read: How to Import Google Calendar in Outlook Online? [5 Ultimate Methods]
How to Set a Reminder Every 15 Days in Outlook App for Windows
Starting off, we’ll see the way to set the reminder in Windows Outlook app for every 15 days.
- Launch the Outlook app on Windows system.
- Moving on, click on the To Do icon on the left side.
- Add a task if you don’t already have a task for the reminder on Outlook.
- Now select the Task option on the left.
- The task list will appear. Select a task to add the reminder.
- A menu will appear on the right side.
- Next, choose Remind me. Again, a menu will emerge.
- Here, click on Pick a date & time. A calendar will come up.
- Enter the date and time accordingly and tap Save in Outlook.
- Further, select Repeat option. In the drop-down menu tap on Custom.
- Another list will pop up. Enter 15 days as an option on Outlook.
Therefore, in the Windows Outlook app, we’ll get a reminder every 15 days.
How We Can Set Reminder Every 15 Days for Outlook Online on iPhone
Furthermore, we’ll see how to set the reminder for every 15 days in Outlook Online app on iPhone.
- Open the Outlook app on your iPhone.
- Select the Calendar icon and tap on the + icon.
- A new page will open. Fill the required fields and then click on Repeat.
- Later, choose the weekly option and enter 2 weeks as the alternative for Intervals.
- On the previous page, click on the tick mark icon to create the event with a recurring reminder of every 15 days.
Doing this will set the recurring reminder of 15 days in Outlook for the Microsoft 365 app on iPhone.
How to Set Reminder Every 15 Days in Outlook for Microsoft Teams for Android
Additionally, we’ll see how we can set reminder every 15 days in outlook app for Android.
- Go to the Outlook app in Android.
- Click on the Calendar icon below on the Outlook app.
- Tap on New event on Outlook app.
- Now, enter the Title, Date, and Time. Hit on the Repeat button below.
- Choose the weekly option for the repetitive option.
- Fill the Frequency, Interval as 2 weeks (for 15 days), On days, Until. Then tap on the tick mark icon on top right corner.
- Again, tap on the tick mark icon to save the event.
Finally, the reminder is saved for every 15 days in the Outlook app for Android.
Setting up reminders for every 15 days or recurring reminders is possible. And the steps for the same have been described in this article. Read the guidelines and apply them accordingly on your Mac, Windows, iPhone, web browsers, and Android.
You may also like:
- 4 Ways to Use Category in Outlook Online
- How to Turn Off the Conversation in Outlook Online? [3 Methods]
- How to Change Time Zone in Outlook Online? [3 Ways]
- How to Create and Share Contact List in Outlook Online? [6 Methods]
- How to Create Inbox Rules in Outlook Online? [7 Ways]
- Why the Signature Image is Not Showing in Outlook Online? [5 Different Ways]
- How to Display Message Size in Outlook Online? [4 Method]
- How to Mark Event as Private in Outlook Online? [3 Method]
- How to Set Automatic Replies in Outlook for Microsoft 365? [5 Methods]
I am Susanne Winberg and I work as an Outlook online expert. I love staying in New York, United States of America, and I have 10+ Years of experience using outlook and outlook online. I enjoy sharing my knowledge on Outlook with others through Outlook tutorials, Outlook tips, and tricks. Read more