Tired of finding a way to view the calendar reminders in Outlook? Read this article to know how to see list of reminders in Outlook.
With an umpteenth number of calendar reminders and appointments scheduled, it’s important for me to track my Outlook calendar and plan my days accordingly. So, let’s have a look at how we can see the list of reminders in Outlook. Continue to read.
Previously, I have talked about How to Export Outlook Online Contacts to Excel and How to Reduce the Image Size in Outlook Online as well.
The following list consists of the topics mentioned in this article:
- How to see the list of reminders in Outlook for Mac
- How to see the list of reminders in Outlook for Microsoft 365 on Windows
- How to see reminders list on Outlook for the web
- How can we see the reminder list in Outlook Online for iPhone
- How can we see the reminder list in Outlook Online for Android
How to See the List of Reminders in Outlook for Mac
I’ll demonstrate how we can see the list of reminders in Outlook for Mac.
- Open the Outlook app in Mac.
- Click on the calendar icon on the lower left corner.
- The calendar window will open up.
- Now, click on View on the top navigation ribbon.
- A menu will appear in Outlook.
- Moving on, select the time period from the menu for which you want to see the list of reminders. Such as Today, Next Month, Previous Month, etc.
- I have selected the Month option in Outlook.
- Again, check the List option from the menu.
- The entire list of reminders for the current will appear on the calendar window of Outlook.
Similarly, we may change the time period and see the list of reminders in Outlook for Microsoft office 365.
Also read: How to Set a Reminder in Outlook Every 15 Days? [5 Techniques]
How to See the List of Reminders in Outlook for Microsoft 365 on Windows
Dive in to see the steps to see the list of reminders in Outlook for Windows.
- Launch the Outlook app on Windows.
- Go to the Calendar pane.
- Now, click on View on the top navigation pane.
- Again, tap on Change View and then on List in Outlook.
- Tap on Current View, then View Settings.
- A new window will appear Advanced View Settings: List.
- Under that click on Columns in Outlook.
- Moving on, select the Date/Time Field under the Frequently-Used Fields columns.
- Choose Remind Beforehand and then click on Add. Consequently, tap on Move Up and Move Down as per your need.
- Once the editing is done hit OK in Outlook.
- Following up, we now have to go back to the Advanced Settings window. Tap on Filter.
- Type Start in the box under Fields. Choose the option on or after in the Condition tab. Then put Tomorrow under the Value tab. Finally, press on Add to List.
- Again, type Reminder, then under the Condition tab type equals. Now, choose Has Reminder in the Value tab in Outlook.
- Once again, tap on Add to List.
- Now keep clicking on OK till all the windows get closed.
The calendar list will immediately appear on the calendar window in Outlook for Windows.
How to See Reminders List on Outlook for the Web
We can also use Outlook on the web to view the reminders list.
- Log in to our Outlook account on any web browser such as Google Chrome, Safari, etc.
- Tap on the calendar icon on the left side of the screen.
- The calendar window will open up in Outlook.
- Now, tap on the View option on top.
- The options to view the reminders will appear under the view button.
- We can choose from Day, Work Week, Week, and Month and the reminders will appear accordingly on the calendar page of Outlook.
Doing this will show the list of reminders in the Outlook web app as per our choice.
Check out: How to Set Calendar Reminders in Outlook for Microsoft 365?
How Can We See the Reminder List in Outlook Online for iPhone
Outlook app on iPhone is also very easy to use. See the steps below to view the reminders list.
- Go to the Outlook app on your iPhone.
- Hit the calendar icon on the screen. The calendar window will open up.
- Click on the notepad icon on the top right side against the magnifying glass icon.
- Select Agenda from the displayed menu in Outlook.
- The list of reminders will crop up on the same page of the Outlook app.
Anybody using iPhone can follow these steps on their Outlook app.
How Can We See the Reminder List in Outlook Online for Android
A quick way to view the list of reminders in Outlook for Microsoft 365 in Android.
- Launch the Outlook app on the android device.
- Hit the calendar icon on the screen.
- Tap on the notepad icon visible on the top right side. Beside the magnifying glass icon.
- A menu will emerge. Select Agenda in Outlook.
- The entire list of reminders will crop up on the same page of the Outlook app.
Also, we can see the reminder list month and day-wise as well in the Outlook app for Android.
I have described the steps to view the list of calendar reminders in Outlook for Microsoft 365. Follow the steps carefully and apply them on Mac, Windows, iPhone, Android, and Outlook on the web. Hope this article helped you.
You may also like:
- Why Sync has Stopped Working in Outlook Microsoft 365? [7 Method]
- How to Set Automatic Replies in Outlook for Microsoft 365? [5 Methods]
- How to Mark Event as Private in Outlook Online? [3 Method]
- How to Display Message Size in Outlook Online? [4 Method]
- How to Open MSG File in Outlook Online?
- Why is Outlook Calendar Not Syncing? [4 Methods]
- How to Print Emails on Outlook for Microsoft 365? [5 Techniques]
- How to Change the Default Font in Outlook? [5 Main Ways]
- How to Add Second Email to Outlook Online? [2 Methods]
I am Susanne Winberg and I work as an Outlook online expert. I love staying in New York, United States of America, and I have 10+ Years of experience using outlook and outlook online. I enjoy sharing my knowledge on Outlook with others through Outlook tutorials, Outlook tips, and tricks. Read more