Don’t know to view a message size in Outlook 365 application? Here is the article you looking for on how to display message size in Outlook Online.
I tried seeing the message size in Microsoft Outlook Online but faced some minor errors. After trying several practical methods than found the solution without getting the error. Here are the ways we can check to see the message size in Microsoft Outlook 365 application.
- See message size in Outlook Online from the browser
- See how the mail is sorted in Outlook Online
- See the sizes of all email messages in one folder
- See the size and properties of one email message
See Message Size in Outlook Online from Browser
We can change the appearance of the message list and reading pane in Outlook. Email in the message list can be displayed as individual messages or grouped by conversation.
Keynote: Make sure you are using the recent Microsoft Outlook 365 application version.
- At the top of the Outlook home page, click the Settings icon and simultaneously click View all Outlook Settings.
- Go to Layout from the Mail option to view the message size in Microsoft Outlook 365 application.
We can see the text size on this page with the options small, medium, and large.
See How the Mail is Sorted in Outlook Online
Here we will see how the mail or message is sorted in Microsoft Outlook 365 application.
- At the top of the Outlook home page, we can see the Filter option.
- Click that, select Sort by, and choose how you want to sort your mail.
By seeing the above screenshot, we can see the size of the email in Outlook online.
See the Sizes of all Email Messages in One Folder
In the first section, we will see how to view the sizes of all email messages in one folder easily.
- Move to the Mail view with click the Mail in the Navigation Pane.
- Select and highlight the email folder in which we want to view the size of messages.
- Turn off the Reading Pane by clicking the Reading Pane > Off in the Layout group on the View tab in the Outlook application.
To sort/arrange these messages by size, please click the Size column which locates at the top of the whole email size.
See the Size and Properties of One Email Message
This section will walk you through viewing the size and properties of the selected email message in Microsoft Outlook quickly.
- Move ahead to the Mail view by clicking the Mail in the Navigation Pane.
- Open the email message that we want to view its size and properties by double-clicking.
- View the size and properties of the opened message
Then you will get the size of this opened email message beside the Properties button immediately.
If you need to view this email message’s properties, please go on to click the Properties button, and you will see the message’s properties at once in the Properties dialog box.
I hope you liked this article. I have given enough information regarding seeing the message size in Microsoft Outlook Online.
I trust this article helped you if you are facing any errors while seeing the display size in the Outlook application.
You may also like:
- How to Set a Reminder in Outlook Every 15 Days? [5 Techniques]
- How to Set Calendar Reminders in Outlook for Microsoft 365?
- 4 Ways to Use Category in Outlook Online
- How to Change Time Zone in Outlook Online? [3 Ways]
- How to Mark Event as Private in Outlook Online? [3 Method]
- How to Set Automatic Replies in Outlook for Microsoft 365? [5 Methods]
- Why Sync has Stopped Working in Outlook Microsoft 365? [7 Method]
- How to Reduce the Image Size in Outlook Online? [4 Ways]
- How to Export Outlook Online Contacts to Excel? [4 Ways]
I am Susanne Winberg and I work as an Outlook online expert. I love staying in New York, United States of America, and I have 10+ Years of experience using outlook and outlook online. I enjoy sharing my knowledge on Outlook with others through Outlook tutorials, Outlook tips, and tricks. Read more