Facing an issue with looping a video on your iPhone? I have laid out some tips and tricks on how to loop videos on iPhone 14, or iPhone 13.
On days, we often want to watch videos on a loop on our iPhones as they get very addictive. But end up manually replaying the videos again and again.
As a music aficionado, I’ve always kept track of new music video releases of my favorite bands and musicians. Moreover, I can attest to the fact that I used to replay most videos the hard way. Certainly, iPhone’s features came to my rescue and now I watch the same videos on a loop without any hiccups.
Accordingly, to experience the same seamless process, I’ve jotted down a few ways you too can follow to enjoy endless video watching.
Note: The screenshots are from iPhone 13. However, there should be no hindrance in following the steps as they will be similar in iPhone 14 too.
Continue to read to know more.
- How to loop videos using iMovie on iPhone
- Using slideshow to loop videos on iPhone
- How can we loop live photos on iPhone
- How to loop videos on YouTube on iPhone
- Third-party apps to loop videos on iPhone
Ways to Loop Videos on iPhone
Explicitly, elaborating on the different methods on how to loop videos on iPhones and providing enough details about each of them.
1. How to Loop Videos on iPhone Using iMovie
Apple launched iMovie which is available in the Apple App store for iPhones. Correspondingly, it gives us amazing features for editing photos and videos, trimming, enhancing picture quality, etc. Further, with its multiple editing properties, looping our best-loved videos in iPhone becomes easy with a swipe of the finger.
- Firstly, open the iMovie app from the iPhone 14 menu. But if you don’t have the app then just download it from ‘App Store‘.
- Meanwhile, on the projects page, click the ‘Movie‘ option.
- It moves to the media page where the video to be looped can be found.
- After video selection, tap on ‘Create Movie‘ on iPhone 14.
- Now, the editing page comes up. Here, the selected video appears below with a yellow border.
- Now to loop the video, keep pressing on the ‘Duplicate‘ alternative down below on the screen to create multiple shots of the video.
- An icon will emerge between the video duplicates. Tap on it and options for video transition will turn up on iPhone 14.
- Select any transition medium along with the transition time.
- There is also an alternative to add different videos in the same loop from iPhone 14. This can be done by tapping on the ‘plus sign‘.
- A new page pops up. Select the ‘Video’ choice to add a new video for looping. And follow the same steps for editing.
- Finally, click on the ‘Done‘ option once editing is finished. And a new page appears on iPhone.
- In this page, click on the upward arrow sign for sharing the video. Now, tap on ‘Save Video‘.
- Henceforth, the newly looped video will get exported to iPhone 14 storage.
Hence, using this method we can have that tension-free video-looping experience on iPhone 14.
2. Slideshow to Loop Videos on iPhone
Further, diving deeper into the other options, the ‘Slideshow‘ option can also alternatively play the video and photos in the albums. Let’s have a look at it!
- Now, Go to Photos > Album > Videos on iPhone 13.
- Thereafter, click open the video on the screen, tap on the ‘share‘ icon and a drop-down menu will emerge.
- Choose the ‘Slideshow‘ option. It will immediately start playing the video.
- During the slideshow, a certain ‘Options‘ tab will be available down below. Click on it.
- To loop the slideshow, enable the ‘Repeat‘ button from the menu.
- The ‘Theme‘ and ‘Music‘ of the video can also be changed if required, with the options at our disposal.
- Finally tap on ‘Done‘ and the video will start playing on loop.
Subsequently, this comes as a direct and hassle-free method to loop our videos on iPhone 13. Just opening the media and playing it on repeat, as simple as that.
3. How to Loop Live Photos on iPhone
Live photos give us that life-enriching feel of the pictures and real-time expressions to observe. And we’ll precisely see how we can loop these live photos for indefinite viewing.
- At the outset, open the ‘Live Photos‘ album in the ‘Photos‘ app on our iPhone.
- Select the live photo that needs to be looped.
- Now, on the top left, click the arrow and few options will pop up.
- Tap on ‘Loop‘ and the live photo will keep playing but only in one direction, from start to end.
- In addition to that, we can also tap on ‘Bounce‘ which will play the video back and forth (both directions) giving it an elevated look.
Given the fact that live photos already enhance the picture’s essence, playing it on a loop gives us a feeling of watching an actual video on an iPhone.
4. How to Loop Video in YouTube on iPhone
I am an ardent content consumer of YouTube. And mostly, I would end up restarting the videos which became quite inconvenient. Ultimately, I found a solution to this which you too can note down.
- Open the YouTube app on iPhone 14. And view one or more favorite videos that we want to watch on a loop.
- Below each of the videos, there will be a ‘Save‘ key at reach. Click it.
- Meanwhile, a pop-up window appears.
- Now, press on ‘New Playlist‘ and name the playlist as per need. Then click ‘Create‘ and the pop-up window will disappear.
- Again, click on ‘Done‘. The videos get saved in that playlist.
- Moving on, down below on the screen, tap on ‘Library‘.
- The created playlist will appear here. Open the same by clicking on it.
- Further, click on ‘Play‘ and the video(s) will start playing.
- We can now loop the video(s) by tapping the ‘loop‘ icon on YouTube on iPhone.
Also, we can simply tap on the same icon once again on YouTube to end the looping of the videos.
5. Third-Party Apps to Loop Videos on iPhone
Contrary to the in-built features accessible on iPhone, certain third-party apps also cater to similar concerns. And with the vast market of third-party apps, we have the control to select an app of our choice for looping videos on iPhone.
Boomerang Video Maker
Having a rating of 4.7 out of 5, Boomerang Video Maker is a great app to turn to for looping videos. It has a free trial period after which the customer has to pay to use the app. Also, this app doesn’t host ads so the customer can have a holistic experience.
Using this app, we can not only loop videos forwards but also in the reverse direction. A few other properties are creating slow-motion videos, Gifs, cool effects, high-quality videos, and much more.
Looper lets its iPhone users loop any video infinitely. Additionally, we can export a playlist that contains our favorite videos with a certain no. of reiterations.
It is possible to edit the videos in GIF, slow motion, reverse, or fast motion. Looper has a rating of 4.4 out of 5 on Apple App Store. iPhones with iOS 15.0 and above version can use the Looper app.
Loopideo Pro – Loop Videos
Loopideo Pro has a couple of properties like playing videos indefinitely from a camera roll, Dropbox, or OneDrive. Users don’t have to sign up to use the app on iPhone.
Loopideo Pro can be used to edit video formats like .mov, .mp4, .mpv, and .3gp. Moreover, iPhones with iOS 6.0 and above can install this app. Also, it stands at a rating of 4.5 out of 5.
Loop Videos & GIF Maker
The loop Videos app has a rating of 4.7 out of 5. With several features such as a change in the direction of the Video, no. of repetitions, speed adjustment, and more.
iPhones with iOS 14.0 and up are compatible to install and use this app. It also has a premium version for which we have to pay the subscription fee.
To wrap up this article, I can say that editing and looping the videos in an iPhone on the go is super easy. Especially because of the features available on iPhone.
Nevertheless, amazing third-party apps also come handy when we need extra features for the videos on our iPhones. A free trial period and premium option gives the customers an opportunity to make a rational decision regarding the app.
Additionally, we can save and share the looped videos later on. And also, we will have the original copy of the video available in the iPhone storage in case we need it.
Hope this article gives you a view into the various ways a video can be looped on iPhones with a flick of your finger.
You may also like:
- How to Enable or Disable Notifications on iPhone 13 and iPhone 14? [3 Major Procedures]
- How to Highlight a Screenshot on iPhone? [9 Fast Approaches]
- How to Take Screenshots on iPhone? [11 Ultimate Methods]
- How To Set up iPhone? [With 3 Bonus Tips]
- How to Set Up Siri on iPhone? [2 Efficient Ways]
- How to Block and Unblock Contacts on iPhone? [4 Effective Methods]
- 6 Efficient Ways to Set and Reset Keyboard on iPhone
- How to Set Up Face ID on iPhone? [2 Direct Methods]
Hi, I am Chelsea, currently staying in New York, United States of America. I am a big fan of Apple products and my favorite is the iPhone. For the last 8 years, I am using iPhone and loving it. Here, I am going to write about my expertise in using iPhone tips and tricks. Check out the coolest features of the iPhone like the iPhone 14, iPhone 14 pro max, iPhone 13, iPhone 13 pro and pro max, etc. Read more.