Making and publishing a brochure can be a terrific method to promote the goods, services, or activities of your company or organization. You can quickly and easily design a professional-looking, eye-catching, and educational brochure with Microsoft Word Online. This tutorial article looks at How to make a brochure on Microsoft Word Online?
To make a brochure on Microsoft Word Online login and open Word online. You can then go to templates on the home screen and search for brochure. Choose the template you like and it will open in a new document. Now all you need to do is customize the template to suit your needs and save it.
How to make a brochure on Microsoft Word Online?
Here are the steps to create a brochure using Microsoft Word online.
- Login to Word online and go to the home page.
- once you have logged in to the website you will have an option to choose the program you would like to work on. Click on Word.
- On the right, you will see options to create a Word document. here you can choose to create a new document or look through templates.
- Click on See more templates to create a brochure.
- If you do not find what you are looking for on the first page click on Explore all templates.
- You will now see an extended list of templates that can be used.
- Type in the keywords of what you would like to create. In this case type in brochure.
- Click on the search icon.
- You will have a list of all the templates available
- Choose the template you like by clicking on it
- You will then have a page with details about the template
- Click on Custom in Word to open the template in a Word document.
- Once you have the template open you can make changes and add the content you would like to showcase.
- Use the formatting options available to personalize the template to suit your requirements.
- Once the template is ready save it.
- To save click on the save icon in the top ribbon of the document.
Saving a brochure
- The brochure can be saved as a Word document to make changes later or you can export it as a PDF.
- To change the format go to the section at the bottom of the save as screen and click on the dropdown menu.
- You can now choose the format you would like to use.
Once the brochure is created you can publish it on social platforms or share it with your contacts via mail. You can also print the brochure and have a hard copy for your reference or distribution.
How to make a brochure on microsoft word office 365?
Office 365 is extremely convenient when it comes to official as well as personal projects. Here is how to create a brochure in Microsoft Word Office 365, using simple steps
- Open Word and start a fresh, empty document.
- Set the page’s design this means that you will need to select the orientation (landscape or portrait) that best fits your brochure.
- This can be done by clicking on the design option under the “Layout” tab.
- If you feel the margins are too wide or narrow you can change them using the same menu.
- Most brochures have columns, you can add or delete columns easily. To create columns on the page click on the “Layout” tab. From the options available select the “Columns” button under the “Page Setup” group.
- Select the number of columns that you need to use.
- No brochure is complete without a cover page. To make a cover page click on the first page and start to make changes to the various sections by using the different formatting tools available.
- Create sections by using page breaks or section breaks to divide the brochure into subsections.
- You can use page breaks to alter the structure and formatting of each part.
- The final part of creating a brochure is to insert the content. This can be done by either copying content from another document or by using text boxes and typing in the information.
- To organize material, you can use headings, subheadings, and bullet points.
- To improve the brochure’s aesthetic appeal it is better to include photographs, charts, and other visual components.
Making a brochure visually appealing
- Text boxes are a great addition to brochures. You can insert text boxes to add text or images in certain places.
- To insert a text box click on the “Insert” tab in the top ribbon of the document.
- From the options choose “Text Box.”
- Select the text box style you want, then place it where you want on the page. Format and resize the text box as necessary.
- Other ways to make the brochure visually appealing are by using colors and fonts.
- To change the fonts, font sizes, colors, and styles, use the formatting options on the “Home” tab.
- Consistent formatting gives the brochure a polished and uniform appearance.
- You will also need to add page numbers. To add numbers to the document, select “Page Number” under the “Insert” tab.
Once the brochure is ready all you need to do is review it and print it or send it.
- If you need to print the brochure click on “Print Layout” or “Reading View” to see how it will look printed.
- Make any necessary edits.
- Edit the text as required, then proofread it.
- To prevent losing progress, regularly save your document.
Print or save as a PDF: Once you’re happy with your brochure, you can either print it off right away or choose “File” > “Save As” to save it as a PDF file.
Once the brochure is saved it can be sent via email. For this, all you need to do is log in to your mail id > draft and email and then attach the PDF. In most cases, you can drag and drop the PDF into the mail.
This article took you through how to make a brochure on Microsoft Word Online. We looked at the different sections that can be added to the brochure. The article also explored the different sections that can be added along with the formatting tools that can be used.
Hope you found this article interesting and informative. check out similar tutorial articles here.
- Delete multiple pages in Word Online
- Word Online vs Google Docs
- How to remove blank page in Word Online?
My name is Carissa Gudino and I am an expert in word online, using Word Online in my day-to-day tasks. In this blog, I will share with you tips and tutorials on how to use word online to its fullest potential. I work for various clients in various countries like the United States, Canada, the United Kingdom, Australia, New Zealand, etc. My tutorials are designed to help beginners, as well as more experienced users, learn new tricks and tips on Microsoft word online. Check out more.