Steps to enable or disable cookies are based on the operating system and the browser you are using. This article takes you through how to enable third-party cookies in word online, by looking at the commonly used browsers.
To enable third-party cookies on browsers you will need to go into Preferences in Settings. Here you will find a section dedicated to Cookies and Other site data. Under General settings, you can click on Allow all cookies. Apart from this, you can add specific sites to the list where you allow all cookies.
How to enable third-party cookies in Google Chrome on Mac?
Third-party cookies are important as they help websites track user preferences and customize the user experience. Here are the steps you can follow to allow third-party cookies on Google chrome for mac.
- Click on the Chrome tab near the Apple logo on your screen.
- From the drop-down menu click on and select Preferences.
- You will have a popup window on your screen with the various options on the left.
- Click on and select Privacy and security. The extended menu will show up on the right.
- Click on Cookies and other site data for more options.
- Under the General setting, you have options to either allow or block cookies. You can click on the first option “Allow all cookies”. This way you will have personalized ads and saved passwords and cart items while shopping online.
- Other than this you can clear cookies when you close the window or send a do not track request with your browsing traffic.
- There is in this section an option titled customized behaviors.
- You will then have a popup menu to add the site address.
- Check the ‘Including third-party cookies on this site’ box
- Once the site address is inserted and the box ticked click on Add.
How to enable third-party cookies in word online in Microsoft Edge?
To work on and save data on word online you will get a popup asking you to enable third-party cookies. In this section, we will take you through how to enable third-party cookies in the cross-platform web browser Microsoft edge.
- Open the Edge browser
- Click on and select More (…)
- From the options available select Settings
- Now go to View advanced settings.
- Scroll down to the Cookies section
- In the main bar, you will find the option Don’t block cookies.
How to enable third-party cookies in Internet explorer?
Internet Explorer is the default browser on Windows systems.
- Open Internet explorer on your system.
- Go to the menu bar and select Tools
- You will have a menu with various options. Click on and select Internet options
- Now go to Privacy
- Under privacy click on Advanced.
- Here you will need to select Accept or Prompt under First-party cookies.
- Also, select Accept and prompt under third-party coolies
- Select OK to save the changes made.
How to accept third-party cookies in Safari?
Mac users are familiar with safari and know their way around its functions. Here is how you can accept third-party cookies in safari. This ensures that you can enjoy all the personalized benefits.
- Scroll through the launchpad and open Safari.
- Click on Safari on the left top corner near the apple logo
- You will have a dropdown menu with various options to choose from. Click on and select Preferences
- Now go to Privacy
- You will have the option ‘Block all cookies’. A check in this block means that the cookies are blocked. To accept cookies see that the box is not checked.
- You will also see an option ‘Prevent cross-sight tracking’ – this option blocks only third-party cookies. So if you want to accept cookies uncheck this block as well.
How to enable third-party cookies in Chrome?
Google Chrome is undoubtedly the most common browser used these days. You can log in to your google accounts and create browsing profiles. Here is how you can enable third-party cookies in Chrome.
- Open Chrome
- Click on the three dots on the right of the screen next to the profile logo.
- You will have a dropdown menu
- Click on Settings
- You will now have a new tab with the various options available. Click on Privacy and security on the left.
- You will have an extended menu on the right.
- Here go to Cookies and other site data.
- you will have more options.
- Under the General settings section, you will see Allow all cookies.
- Click on the option to select it.
How to enable third-party cookies in Firefox?
If you use Mozilla firefox to access the internet for work or pleasure here is how to allow third-party cookies.
- Open Firefox
- You will see a menu button on top (the pile of horizontal lines)
- From the dropdown menu select options
- Go to Privacy and security.
- Under Privacy and security, you will be presented with three options choose ‘Allow all cookies’.
Note: With Firefox you have extra protection against social media tracking.
How to allow third-party cookies on iPhones and iPad?
When it comes to allowing cookies on iPhones or iPads it depends on the browser you are using. Here is a brief overview of the process.
Allowing cookies in Chrome
- Open the chrome application on your phone or tablet
- Tap on … More and go to settings
- Go to site settings
- Tap on cookies
- You can use the toggle switch to turn it on and off
- Tap on Block third-party cookies – checkmark the box to block cookies, uncheck to unblock.
Allowing cookies in Safari
- Open settings
- Go to Safari
- Tap on Privacy & Security
- Turn off Prevent Cross-site Tracking and Block all cookies
How to allow third-party cookies on android devices?
Here is how you can enable third-party cookies on Android devices
Allowing cookies in Chrome
- Open the chrome app on your phone or tablet
- Tap on More, scroll down to settings
- Tap on ‘site settings’
- Go to cookies
- Use the toggle switch to turn it on and off
- Uncheck the box near Block third-party cookies
This tutorial article looked at the major browsers used on Windows and Mac systems and gave you details on the process to allow third-party cookies. It also looked at how to enable cookies on phones and tablets.
Hope you found this tutorial interesting and helpful. Do check out similar articles here.
- How to turn off autocorrect in Microsoft Word online
- How do u make a bar graph on Microsoft word online?
- make all periods bigger on word online
- How to copy paste graph from excel to word online
- How to put a circle in Word online
- Get rid of side-by-side pages in word online
My name is Carissa Gudino and I am an expert in word online, using Word Online in my day-to-day tasks. In this blog, I will share with you tips and tutorials on how to use word online to its fullest potential. I work for various clients in various countries like the United States, Canada, the United Kingdom, Australia, New Zealand, etc. My tutorials are designed to help beginners, as well as more experienced users, learn new tricks and tips on Microsoft word online. Check out more.