Tired of your long name being displayed on receiver’s iPhone caller ID? Read this article to know how to change the caller ID on iPhone.
Being a blogger, I do have to use my iPhone for business purposes if not anything else. And so, I always try to look for ways to make my work efficient and noticeable.
Note: I’ve used iPhone 13 for screenshot purpose. However, the same steps can be applied to iPhone 14 as well.
Topics I’ve talked about are mentioned below Continue to read.
- How to show caller ID on iPhone
- Is it possible to change the caller ID on iPhone?
- How to hide/turn off caller ID on iPhone
- Use third-party apps to change caller ID
How to Show Caller ID on iPhone
iPhone has the feature of turning on the caller ID. Let’s see how we can do that.
- Open Settings on iPhone.
- Scroll down and go to Phone.
- Again, scroll down and click on Show My Caller ID.
- Lastly, turn on Show My Caller ID.
Thus, this will allow iPhone to display our caller IDs on the iPhones of the people we are calling.
How to Hide/Turn Off Caller ID on iPhone
If we don’t want to display our caller ID, turning off the caller ID is an option too. Read to know.
- Launch Settings on your iPhone.
- Further, scroll down and tap on Phone.
- Again, swipe down and choose Show My Caller ID.
- On this page, disable the Show My Caller ID button.
Finally, turning this off will stop showing the caller ID on iPhone.
Also read: 5 Methods to Erase Data on iPhone
Is it Possible to Change the Caller ID on iPhone?
Unfortunately, it isn’t possible to change the caller ID for iPhones. There are no alternatives to change the Caller ID because it is maintained by the phone provider firm. In order to modify our caller ID, we would have to use third-party apps from AT&T or T-Mobile.
Use Third-Party Apps to Change Caller ID
Let’s see which third-party app have the attributes to change the caller ID on iPhones.
The T-Mobile app enables us to complete everything in one location while keeping things straightforward and secure. We can change the caller ID using this app.
Simply, go to the Profile settings in this app and enter the new first name and last name. Finally, save the new name and the caller ID will get changed.
Additionally, the myAT&T app also offers such settings, using which we can change the caller ID on iPhone. Install the app on your iPhones and check the settings and change the caller ID on our iPhones.
This article describes the reasons behind how we can change the caller ID on iPhone. Follow the guidelines and apply them practically. Hope this article will solve your problem.
You may like to read more:
- How to Use Favorites on iPhone? [3 Ultimate Ways]
- How to Use Incognito Mode on iPhone? [7 Methods]
- How to Use Voicemail on iPhone? [10 Ways]
- How to Lock or Unlock iPhone? [4 Techniques]
- How to Add and Remove a Screen Recorder on iPhone? [7 Techniques]
- Where the Audio Files are Saved on iPhone? [5 Methods]
- How to Know if Alarm Still Rings When iPhone is on Silent?
Hi, I am Chelsea, currently staying in New York, United States of America. I am a big fan of Apple products and my favorite is the iPhone. For the last 8 years, I am using iPhone and loving it. Here, I am going to write about my expertise in using iPhone tips and tricks. Check out the coolest features of the iPhone like the iPhone 14, iPhone 14 pro max, iPhone 13, iPhone 13 pro and pro max, etc. Read more.